Terms – From Froggy With Love
§ 1 General provisions
a) Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding Polish bank holidays.
b) Customer – a person using store, a natural person, with full legal capacity (therefore, in principle, at least of 18 years of age), a legal person or an organizational unit, not a legal person that is given their legal capacity by the law.
c) Consumer – a natural person that undertakes the legal act not directly related to their business of professional activity (Art. 22 of the Civil Code).
e) Store or Internet store – Internet store operating at www.fromfroggywithlove.pl, managed by seller, through which seller offers goods to customers.
f) Seller – AGNIESZKA GÓRA, conducting business activity under the company name of From Froggy With Love Agnieszka Góra, with its main office at Jerzyków 7 Street, 40-530 Katowice, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 954-24-15-877, Regon (National Business Registry Number): 242743601, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
g) Goods – merchandise available in store.
3. Pricing in store shall not constitute an offer as defined in the provisions of the Civil Code, but solely invitation to enter into a contract.
4. Prices in store are given in Euro (gross, after adding any duties). Pricing does not contain shipping and payment cost- these costs are every time decided upon by customer at the time of placing the order. The final price in relation to the contract for selling goods is specified during the process of offer (order) placement, in accordance with §3 section 1 and 2.
§ 2 Order placement
1. Customer might purchase goods via store. In order to do so, customer shall add individual goods to „cart”, and then confirm the selection by clicking on the appropriate option available on store website.
2. After confirming a list of selected goods, customer shall:
a) provide the data as name and surname, address, e-mail address, shipping address
a) specify method of payment
b) specify method of delivery
3. Performing the activities mentioned in section 1 and 2 is equal to making an offer of sale of the goods placed in cart by customer to seller, with pricing displayed and delivery cost provided.
4. When placing the offer by customer in accordance with section 3, customer is sent a message via e-mail to the address provided by customer, with written confirmation of the terms of the placed offer (order).
5. Entering into the sale contract between customer and seller takes place after the offer (order) has been accepted by seller- in the form of a message sent via e-mail to the address provided. Confirmation of the offer (order) placement, mentioned in section 4, shall not be equal to offer (order) acceptance.
6. Seller reserves the right to change the content of store website, especially product catalogue as well as the terms of goods sale, as well as for conducting and cancelling promotional campaigns on store sites. Such changes shall not influence conditions of execution of accepted orders.
1. Seller provides the following methods of payment:
2. Payment cost is determined by the selected method of payment. Customer is informed about the payment cost of particular goods before placing the order, in accordance with §3. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on store website.
3. In case of payment via Paypal, payment shall be completed before the goods delivery.
4. In case of customer’s delay in payment exceeding 7 working days from order acceptance by seller, seller is entitled to withdraw from the sale agreement mentioned above in §3 section 5.
§4 Order processing and goods delivery
1. Seller shall undertake order processing immediately after entering into the sale contract of goods included in the order or immediately after acknowledgment of payment for the goods in their bank account (in case of other methods of payment).
2. Delivery method and shipping address shall be specified by customer in the order form.
3. Possible delivery methods are:
Poczta Polska (Polish Post) priority mail
4. Customer is informed about the cost of delivery of given goods before placing the order, in accordance with §3. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on store website.
5. Order lead time is the sum of handing over the package to the delivery person and the time of package delivery. Seller shall hand over goods to the delivery person within 7 working days from the order acceptance.
6. In case of no possibility to process the order within the time specified in section 5 above, seller might:
a) inform customer about this fact via e-mail to the address provided when placing the order and return the whole amount of money to customer– unless customer gives their consent for prolonging the time of receipt of goods. It especially concerns goods that require adaptation to the individual needs of the specific customer.
b) free themselves from the obligation of order execution through fulfillment of the substitute obligation corresponding with the same quality and purpose and for the same prize. Customer might however refuse to accept substitute package and withdraw from the contract in line with the conditions specified in §7, including returning goods at seller’s expense.
§5 Product liability
1. Seller bears responsibility for faulty goods in case of customers who are consumers in line with the conditions specified in the Law of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and on changes in the Civil Code, and in case of other Customers – in line with the conditions specified in the Law of 23.04.1964 r. – the Civil Code.
2. Faulty goods (complaints) might be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com or in writing at the seller’s address provided in §1.
Customer shall, if possible, write the following in the content of the letter of complaint:
a) fault description, including, especially: what the fault is and when it was discovered.
b) the date of revealing the fault.
c) what customer request is in connection with complaint submission.
However, lack of any of the above elements in the letter of complaint submitted by customer who is consumer shall not preclude consideration of the complaint. Sending complete documentation might however speed the proceedings.
§6 Consumer withdrawal from the contract
1. Customer who is consumer is entitled to – in accordance with the Law of 2 March 2000 on protection of certain rights of consumers and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product (Journal of Laws No. 22 item 271) – withdraw from the sale contract within 14 days from the date of receiving the ordered goods. In order to meet the deadline mentioned above seller might be sent a statement with withdrawal from the contract before the time expires.
2. In case of withdrawal from the contract under section 1 the contract is considered not concluded, and customer is freed from any liabilities. Whatever the parties have furnished shall be returned unchanged unless the change was necessary within the scope of ordinary management. Return shall take place immediately, no later than within 10 days.
3. Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance mentioned in section 1 in case of:
a) providing services that began, with consumer consent, before the deadline specified in section 1,
b) concerning audio and visual recordings, as well as those saved on computer storage media after removal of their original packaging by consumer,
c) contracts concerning services where the prize or pay is exclusively dependent on pricing process on the financial market.
d) services of characteristics specified by consumer in the placed order or closely related to them.
e) services that due to their character might not be returned or their object is subject to rapid deterioration.
f) press delivery.
g) gambling services.
4. Products on sale are non-refundable nor -tradable
§7 Goods exchange
1. Customer who is consumer might refer to seller to exchange the purchased goods for other goods available in store – for an additional charge or return of the difference in value. Shall it be necessary to return goods, customer decides on the form of return.
2. In case of seller giving consent to exchange goods /merchandise, the shipping cost shall be covered by customer.